Friday, May 28, 2010

Jupiter and Uranus, opposite Saturn--Awesome jobs out of nowhere!

So last week, from the new moon in Taurus on the 13th through the next week or two, practically everyone I know had some amazing new job opportunities turn up from out of the blue. We are talking amazing jobs here. Dream jobs. Unsolicited job offers, jobs you've always wanted but had given up on, dramatic opportunities that could change the track of one's life. Even I came across a dream job posting an hour after I finally updated my resume. Needless to say, since I do some career counseling, I had a busy week. Frantic, but great.

The week was so striking in its beautiful drama that it got me thinking about how astrological forces might be contributing. Mind you, this same week was that of the Grand Cross, so BIG energy was at play here.
For an explanation of the Grand Cross, check out ElsaElsa.com:

http://www.elsaelsa.com/transit-watch-astrology-calendar/


http://www.elsaelsa.com/archives/2010/05/07/the-cardinal-grand-crosses-summer-2010/

So undoubtedly, this energy contributed to the intensity of that week. The fact the new moon was in Taurus, sign of earned income, probably contributed. I think more influential though was the Jupiter-Saturn opposition that also took place, at its strongest from May 19-23. Jupiter, planet of good luck, growth and optimism faced off with Saturn, planet of hard work and manifestation. Add Uranus into the mix, with it being quite nearly conjunct Jupiter, and you get an unexpected flash of synchronicity working in your favor as well. So when I decided within a day to redo my resume and look for another job, just as this very uncommon opportunity arose, and in the process of researching it I heard a tip for my client's dream job, I suspect synchronous little Uranus conspired with beneficient Jupiter to get us into a solid conversation with career minded Saturn. Win, win, win, all around. Out of six fantastic and sudden opportunities, so far we've had three job offers, and are waiting to hear about the rest. Wish us luck!

Oh, and for a great explanation of how the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction interacts with the Grand Cross, see Lynn Hayes' post below:
http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologicalmusings/2010/05/jupiter-meets-uranus-and-the-c.html

No comments:

Post a Comment